2022 Sponsors and Exhibitors
Our sponsors and exhibitors help underwrite the NAYDO Conference and provide the latest in techniques, ideas and innovations to make your philanthropic initiatives and YMCA operations creative and successful. You have been able to see our wonderful exhibitors and sponsors in person since NAYDO 2019 and they have not been able to see you - reunite at NAYDO 2022 in Tampa!
NOTE: If a company name is listed by a sponsorship, it has been sold.
USE THIS LINK to sign up for a booth and/or a 2022 NAYDO sponsorship. Below are the companies who have already committed.
2022 Premier Sponsors:
- Premier Sponsor - Year-Round Webinar Series: Daxko
- Premier Sponsor - Annual Support Academy & Major Gifts Fundamentals Academy: DBD Group
- Premier Sponsor - Philanthropy Live!: The Redwoods Group
- Premier Sponsor - Brochure: Great American Insurance Group
- Premier Sponsor: Gro
General Session Sponsors:
- Virtual Gift Bag: Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- Schedule at a Glance Sponsor: FourSquare Research, Inc.
- Commemorative Pin Sponsor: Doc Morgan Inc./Pins of Acclaim
Workshop Sponsors must submit a Call for Presentation proposal by June 21. For priority consideration, submit
by June 4.
Network Sponsors: (does not include booth space)
- Young Professionals:
- Camping Professionals: CampMinder
- Small YMCAs (Under $4M): American City Bureau, Inc.
- Staff New to Leading YMCA Development:
- Program/Membership Staff:
- VIP-Volunteer In Philanthropy (Board Members): American City Bureau, Inc.
- MarCom Professionals (Marketing & Communications):
- Grant Writers Group: Grant Professionals Association
- Branch Execs/Center Directors/COOs & Operations Staff: Gro
- International Attendees: Y-USA International Group/World Service
- American City Bureau, Inc.
- American Fundraising Foundation (AmFund)
- Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- Crescendo Interactive Inc.
- Great American Insurance Group
- International/World Service-Sioux YMCA & Pins of Acclaim
- Life Fitness
- NAYDO 2023 Conference - Visit Houston
- YMCA Retirement Fund