Excellence in Fundraising:
NAYDO Eagle Awards
NAYDO Eagle Awards are presented to YMCA Associations committed to excellence in fundraising and demonstrating outstanding achievement in YMCA financial development.
At the April 2021 Virtual Conference, NAYDO will complete the recognition and award presentation to our 2020 Eagle Award winners. There will not be a new application process for NAYDO 2021.
Two associations, the YMCA of Western North Carolina and the Gateway Region YMCA, will be featured in a virtual award ceremony during the 2021 NAYDO Conference Impact Awards program.
Many challenges continue to face YMCAs moving into 2021. Significant time and effort are required to submit a successful Eagle Award nomination. Dealing with the challenges will require the full attention of YMCA leadership.
NAYDO’s 40th anniversary represents a milestone in YMCA philanthropy. In lieu of a 2021 Eagle Award selection process, the 2021 NAYDO Conference will take the opportunity to celebrate NAYDO’s history, and its impact on YMCAs.
Please join our 2021 NAYDO Conference as we look back at NAYDO highlights, the people and the places responsible for making the NAYDO Conference one of the most valued annual events in the movement.
Presentation of Eagle Awards/VideoAwards are presented at the Impact Awards Luncheon during the NAYDO Conference. 2020 Award Winners will be recognized at NAYDO 2021.
- View 2018 Award Winner - YMCA of Metropolitan Fort Worth
- View 2018 Award Winner - YMCA of the Triangle Area
- View 2017 Award Winner - YMCA of Greater Indianapolis
- View 2017 Award Winner - YMCA of Greater Spartanburg
- View 2016 Award Winner - YMCA of Snohomish County
- View 2016 Award Winner - YMCA of Greater Rochester
- View 2014 Award Winner - Becket-Chimney Corners YMCA
- View 2014 Award Winner - YMCA of San Diego County