Become an Association Member or Virtual Training Subscriber and pay less for the conference!
Ten Things to Know Before You Register Online
- Know your NAYDO participation status; if unsure of your status contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about NAYDO Association Membership and Virtual Training Subscriptions so you will qualify for lower rates.
- If your Y is an Association Member, make sure you have activated your 2020-2021 NAYDO Membership benefits. Use this link to do so.
- Find out if your Y wants to pay in full or only pay a $50 deposit to guarantee the lower rates; this option was only available for registrations before January 1, 2021.
- You will need to select one of these three options If you want to register multiple people (group registration) with one payment: Association Member Pay in Full, Association Member Financial Assistance or Virtual Training Subscriber Pay in Full.
- Determine method of conference payment (credit card or check). Wire transfers can be arranged.
- If you are paying by check (payable to NAYDO), the check must arrive in the NAYDO Office within 10 days of your initial registration date.
- Save the Confirmation Number found in the Confirmation email sent immediately following completion of online registration: the Cvent system identifies you by that number. There are no passwords.
- An INVOICE is emailed upon completion of the registration. Please forward it at that time to your accounting office or whomever may need this document. Your confirmation number is also listed on this document.
- Want to RESERVE SPACES but you DON'T KNOW THE NAMES yet? All names and related information must be provided by January 29, 2021. That is a requirement if you choose to take advantage of this opportunity. Click here for the Directions for Reserving Spaces Without Names.
Things to Know After You Register Online About Making Changes/Substitutions
Use the Conference Registration link to return to your registration record or that of your group. Have your Confirmation number handy.
For Corrections or Selecting Your Workshops(at a later date), use the MODIFY button.
To Substitute, use the TRANSFER button.
SUBSTITUTIONS: You may transfer a registration to another person at your YMCA through April 12, 2021, the day before the conference starts.
CANCELLATIONS: Refunds, minus the $50 non-refundable deposit, may be requested through March 26, 2021. Email your request to email@example.com
2021 Conference Financial Assistance Applicants
YMCAs who were awarded assistance for the 2020 Conference were notified in July of the number of virtual conference registrations it qualifies them for in 2021. If you are the staff person or volunteer using one of those registrations, you still register for the 2021 Conference and pay the $50 minimum deposit by November 30, 2020. The assistance does not cover the $50. In addition, your YMCA must be a current NAYDO Association Member. YMCAs that received 2020 assistance cannot apply for additional funds for 2021 unless they received 2020 travel assistance only.
If your Y was NOT awarded assistance for NAYDO 2020, apply for 2021 Conference Assistance by first making sure your YMCA is a current NAYDO Association Member. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the number of virtual conference registrations you are requesting and the name and contact information of who should be notified when a decision is made on available funds.
If you have questions about conference registration assistance, contact Mary Zoller at 504 464 7845 or email@example.com.
CFRE Certification Credit
Y-USA Leadership Certification Credits
For U.S. attendees, the NAYDO Conference earns you 16 Leadership Certification Credits. The NAYDO Conference counts as an elective for the Organizational Leader Bridge Program and counts as recertification credit for the Multi-Team and Branch Leader or Organizational Leader certifications. In order for this to show up properly on your YMCA of the USA transcript, you will need to provide on your NAYDO Conference registration form the following information: date of birth, and email address. If any items are left blank, NAYDO cannot submit your record to Y-USA. For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.