Why wait to become a member?
Join now and pay less for the conference!
Ten Things to Know Before You Register Online
- Know your NAYDO Membership status; if unsure of your status contact email@example.com.
Learn more about becoming a member so you will qualify for lower rates.
- If your Y is an Association Member, make sure you have activated your 2020-2021 NAYDO Membership benefits. Your NAYDO Association Membership Contact can assist you with that or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find out if your Y wants to pay in full or only pay a $50 deposit to guarantee the lower rates
- Determine method of conference payment (credit card or check). Wire transfers can be arranged.
- If you select CREDIT CARD payment and you are registering more than just yourself, be aware that each individual's registration will be charged separately.
- If you are paying by check (payable to NAYDO), the check must arrive in the NAYDO Office within 2 weeks of your initial registration date.
- Save each Confirmation Number found in the Confirmation email sent immediately following completion of online registration: the Cvent system identifies you by that number. There are no passwords.
- An INVOICE is emailed upon completion of the registration. Please forward it at that time to your accounting office or whomever may need this document. Your confirmation number is also listed on this document.
- Want to RESERVE SPACES but you DON'T KNOW THE NAMES yet? All names and related information must be provided by January 29, 2021. That is a requirement if you choose to take advantage of this opportunity.
One Thing to Know After You Register Online About Making Changes
In the new Cvent database you can both SUBSTITUTE and MODIFY existing registrations but be sure to Click here for DIRECTIONS for SUBSTITUTING (removing one attendee and putting a different attendee in using original payment) and for MODIFYING (changing an attendee's information) Registrations.
2021 Conference Financial Assistance Applicants
YMCAs who were awarded assistance for the 2020 Conference were notified in July of the number of virtual conference registrations it qualifies them for in 2021. If you are the staff person or volunteer using one of those registrations, you still register for the 2021 Conference and pay the $50 minimum deposit by November 30. The assistance does not cover the $50. In addition, your YMCA must be a current NAYDO Association Member. YMCAs that received 2020 assistance cannot apply for additional funds for 2021 unless they received 2020 travel assistance only.
To apply for 2021 Conference Assistance, make sure your YMCA is a NAYDO Association Member and send an email to email@example.com outlining the number of virtual conference registrations you are requesting prior to the opening of conference registration October 30.
CFRE Certification Credit
Y-USA Leadership Certification Credits -Pending approval for 2021
For U.S. attendees, the NAYDO Conference earns you 16 Leadership Certification Credits. The NAYDO Conference counts as an elective for the Organizational Leader Bridge Program and counts as recertification credit for the Multi-Team and Branch Leader or Organizational Leader certifications. In order for this to show up properly on your YMCA of the USA transcript, you will need to provide on your NAYDO Conference registration form the following information: date of birth, last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and email address. If any items are left blank, NAYDO cannot submit your record to Y-USA. For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.