Become an Association Member or Virtual Training Subscriber and pay less for the conference!
Conference registration is open as of Oct. 1, 2021
Ten Things to Know Before You Register Online
- NAYDO 2022 is an in-person not a virtual conference in Tampa, Florida.
- Know your NAYDO membership status; if unsure of your status contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about NAYDO Association Membership and Individual Virtual Training Subscriptions so you will qualify for lower rates.
- If your Y is an Association Member, make sure you have activated your 2021-2022 NAYDO Membership benefits.
- Find out if your Y wants to pay in full or only pay a $100 deposit to guarantee the lower rates; deposit option is only available for registrations submitted by December 6, 2021.
- Determine method of conference payment (credit card or check). Wire transfers can be arranged.
- If you are paying by check (payable to NAYDO), the check must arrive in the NAYDO Office within 10 days of your initial registration date.
- Save the Confirmation Number found in the Confirmation email sent immediately following completion of online registration: the Cvent system identifies you by that number. There are no passwords.
- An INVOICE is emailed upon completion of the registration. Please forward it at that time to your accounting office or whomever may need this document. Your confirmation number is also listed on this document.
- Want to RESERVE SPACES but you DON'T KNOW THE NAMES yet? All names and related information must be provided by January 31, 2022. That is a requirement if you choose to take advantage of this NAYDO Member benefit. Email email@example.com with number of spaces needed to receive your customized code before registering.
Things to Know After You Register Online About Making Changes/Substitutions
Use the Conference Registration link to return to your registration record. Have your Confirmation number handy.
You can make substitutions at any time through March 9 but it is a 2-step process using the confirmation:
Step 1: Click on View or Modify then select TRANSFER to change name and email.
Step 2: On new confirmation, select MODIFY to provide all other information about the substitute.
AFTER March 9, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a substitution. Email addresses in system on March 9 will receive the email invite for mobile app access, so NAYDO needs to handle changes from March 10 on for that reason.
If you need to cancel:
1. Option 1 Refund - Registration fees minus the $100 non-refundable deposit will be refunded if NAYDO is notified by March 9. Financial Assistance Application Fee of $50 is non-refundable. All other fees paid to NAYDO including the Spouse/Guest Registration are fully refundable through March 9.
2. Option 2 Transfer to 2023 - Registration deposit + balance can be credited to your NAYDO 2023 registration if you meet this criteria:
a. Your Y is a current Association Member and you have activated your benefits (not applicable to spaces held without names).
b. You notify email@example.com by March 9 of your cancellation and request transfer of funds.
c. Register by December 6, 2022, for NAYDO 2023 to have your funds credited.
3. If you need to cancel after the March 9 deadline, contact the NAYDO Office at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1 for options.
2022 Conference Financial Assistance ApplicantsA $50 application fee is required if you are submitting a conference financial assistance application. In addition, your YMCA must be a current NAYDO Association Member or you must have paid $120 to be an Individual Training Subscriber.
If you have questions about conference registration assistance, click on the Financial Assistance box above then contact Mary Zoller at 504 464 7845 or email@example.com if still unclear.
CFRE Certification Credit
Y-USA Leadership Certification Credits
For U.S. attendees, the NAYDO Conference earns you 16 Leadership Certification Credits. The NAYDO Conference counts as an elective for the Organizational Leader Bridge Program and counts as recertification credit for the Multi-Team and Branch Leader or Organizational Leader certifications. In order for this to show up properly on your YMCA of the USA transcript, you will need to provide on your NAYDO Conference registration form the following information: date of birth, and email address. If any items are left blank, NAYDO cannot submit your record to Y-USA. For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.