Become an Association Member or Virtual Training Subscriber and pay less for the conference!
Ten Things to Know Before You Register Online
- NAYDO 2022 is an in-person not a virtual conference in Tampa, Florida.
- Know your NAYDO membership status; if unsure of your status contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about NAYDO Association Membership and Virtual Training Subscriptions so you will qualify for lower rates.
- If your Y is an Association Member, make sure you have activated your 2021-2022 NAYDO Membership benefits.
- Find out if your Y wants to pay in full or only pay a $100 deposit to guarantee the lower rates; this option was only available for registrations submitted by December 6, 2021.
- Determine method of conference payment (credit card or check). Wire transfers can be arranged.
- If you are paying by check (payable to NAYDO), the check must arrive in the NAYDO Office within 10 days of your initial registration date.
- Save the Confirmation Number found in the Confirmation email sent immediately following completion of online registration: the Cvent system identifies you by that number. There are no passwords.
- An INVOICE is emailed upon completion of the registration. Please forward it at that time to your accounting office or whomever may need this document. Your confirmation number is also listed on this document.
- Want to RESERVE SPACES but you DON'T KNOW THE NAMES yet? All names and related information must be provided by January 31, 2022. That is a requirement if you choose to take advantage of this opportunity. Click here for the Directions for Reserving Spaces Without Names.
Things to Know After You Register Online About Making Changes/Substitutions
Use the Conference Registration link to return to your registration record or that of your group. Have your Confirmation number handy.
To Substitute, use the TRANSFER button.
2021 Conference Financial Assistance ApplicantsMore information to be posted later in summer
A $50 application fee is required if you are submitting a financial assistance application. In addition, your YMCA must be a current NAYDO Association Member.
If you have questions about conference registration assistance, contact Mary Zoller at 504 464 7845 or email@example.com.
CFRE Certification Credit
Y-USA Leadership Certification Credits
For U.S. attendees, the NAYDO Conference earns you 16 Leadership Certification Credits. The NAYDO Conference counts as an elective for the Organizational Leader Bridge Program and counts as recertification credit for the Multi-Team and Branch Leader or Organizational Leader certifications. In order for this to show up properly on your YMCA of the USA transcript, you will need to provide on your NAYDO Conference registration form the following information: date of birth, and email address. If any items are left blank, NAYDO cannot submit your record to Y-USA. For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.