2020 Conference Registration Open Now!
Why wait to become a member? Join now and pay less for the conference!
Ten Things to Know Before You Register Online
- Know your NAYDO Membership status; if unsure of your status contact email@example.com or view the NAYDO Association Member list. If not a NAYDO Member, consider joining now!
- If your Y is an Association Member, make sure your name has been added to the new Cvent roster by your Association Group Leader/Contact.
- Find out if your Y wants to pay in full or only pay a $100 deposit by December 4 to guarantee the lower rates.
- If you select Pay in Full, the new Cvent system will charge you in full not just for the conference fee but all additional optional items you select such as Impact Tours, NAYDO Day on Capitol Hill, Capital Preconference Workshop, etc.
To PAY IN FULL ONLY the CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE itself do NOT add optional items initially but go back in at another point in time to select and pay for them.
- Determine method of conference payment (credit card or check). Wire transfers can be arranged.
- If you select CREDIT CARD payment and you are registering more than just yourself, be aware that each individual's registration will be charged separately but the invoice/receipt that follows upon completion of the registration shows each registrant's amount as well as a total for all combined.
- If you are paying by check (payable to NAYDO), the check must arrive in the NAYDO Office within 2 weeks of your registration date.
- Save each Confirmation Number found in the Confirmation email sent immediately following completion of online registration: the Cvent system identifies you by that number. There are no passwords.
- An INVOICE is emailed upon completion of the registration. Please forward it at that time to your accounting office or whomever may need this document. Your confirmation number is also listed on this document.
- Want to RESERVE SPACES but you DON'T KNOW THE NAMES yet? All names and related information must be provided by January 31, 2020. That is a requirement if you choose to take advantage of this opportunity. Click here for DIRECTIONS for Registering Spaces When You Don't Have Names. THIS IS NO LONGER AN OPTION.
One Thing to Know After You Register Online About Making Changes
In the new Cvent database you can both SUBSTITUTE and MODIFY existing registrations but be sure to Click here for DIRECTIONS for SUBSTITUTING and for MODIFYING (changing an attendee's information) Registrations whether originally done online or by paper copies.
2020 Conference REGISTRATION FormPay in full today for a lower rate or put a $100 deposit on your registration and pay the balance in January 2020. This option is NOT AVAILABLE after the December 4 Early Bird registration deadline.
Online registration or download the registration form then complete as a fillable PDF and return or print out, complete and return. PAYMENT IN FULL REQUIRED AT TIME OF REGISTRATION. Effective February 1, a $50 late fee will be added to all new registrations and registration will remain open only until capacity is reached.
Learn more about becoming a member so you will qualify for lower rates.
HELPFUL HINT: Review the form BEFORE completing, so you can gather in advance the information you need from others you may be registering.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICANTS will be able to register online but must pay the $50 application fee. This is a per applicant fee not per form. In addition, you must complete the online 2020 Financial Assistance application. The deadline for financial assistance application is December 4, 2019. You may apply after that but priority is given to those submitted by the deadline.
CFRE Certification Credit
Y-USA Leadership Certification Credits
For U.S. attendees, the NAYDO Conference earns you 16 Leadership Certification Credits. The NAYDO Conference counts as an elective for the Organizational Leader Bridge Program and counts as recertification credit for the Multi-Team and Branch Leader or Organizational Leader certifications. In order for this to show up properly on your YMCA of the USA transcript, you will need to provide on your NAYDO Conference registration form the following information: date of birth, last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and email address. If any items are left blank, NAYDO cannot submit your record to Y-USA. For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.