Philanthropy Live!Sponsor: The Redwoods Group
Plan now to make your NAYDO experience even more meaningful by giving back to the local community in Washington, D.C.! Projects will be posted later in the year.
Some reminders applicable to all projects:
- Advance sign-up required; transportation is provided
- Start time listed is the time to check-in at the Bus Check-In station before boarding the bus.
- End time listed is the time your bus will arrive back at the Gaylord.
- Closed toe shoes (required for ALL projects).
- Dress is very casual.
- A Philanthropy Live! Team member will be in touch by email prior to the conference with more project details.
Sponsor: The Redwoods Group
Philanthropy Live! Volunteers Appreciation Reception
Date and time TBD
Open to all NAYDO attendees who participate in one of the projects, come celebrate Philanthropy Live! with a reception recognizing the 2020 Philanthropy Live! volunteers. The Redwoods Group is the founding sponsor of Philanthropy Live! and has been a partner with NAYDO since the program's inception in 2011.