Sponsors and Exhibitors-Closed for 2017 ConferenceNOTE: 2018 Conference information will be posted by May 2, 2017.
Our sponsors and exhibitors help underwrite the NAYDO Conference and provide the latest in techniques, ideas and innovations to make your philanthropic initiatives and YMCA operations creative and successful. Links to sponsor websites are posted for your convenience once payment has been received.
NOTE: Any sponsorship listed below without a company name is available to any company or organization. However, August 1, 2016 was deadline for company name to appear in the print version of the conference brochure. Reservations are taken after that date for spaces and sponsorships that remain available. ADDITIONAL BOOTH SPACES NOW AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY.
Creative ways for visibility with available sponsorships below or ideas you may suggest are also a possibility. Call NAYDO Office at 504 464 7845 to discuss options the sooner the better.
2018 Sponsor Exhibitor Reservation Form
2018 Conference Sponsor Exhibitor Explanation of Benefits
2017 SponsorshipsNOTE: If you do not see a sponsorship that meets your company's needs, contact the NAYDO Office to explore a Custom Sponsorship. Call (504) 464-7845 or email@example.com.
- Platinum Premier Sponsor - Friday Night Party and Year-Round Webinar Sponsor: Daxko
- Premier Sponsor - Hot Topics/Year Round Education: YMCA of the USA Financial Development
- Premier Sponsor - Philanthropy Live!: The Redwoods Group
- Premier Sponsor - Engagement Sponsor (Mobile App/Advance Packet): ThinSoft
- Premier Sponsor - Website & Podcasts: Donor By Design Group
- Premier Sponsor - Thursday Poolside Party & Young Professional Program/Mentoring Lounge:Gro Development
- Premier Sponsor - Golf Tournament: Precor
- Premier Sponsor - Conference Participant Gift: ACTIVE Network
- Premier Sponsor - International & Official Conference Airline: Delta Air Lines
Annual Support Track:
Capital Development Track: Netzel Grigsby Associates
Marketing and Communications Track: OPEN-LINE
Board and Volunteer Development Track: InTech Energy, Inc.
Major and Planned Gifts Track: Blackbaud
Special Interest Track: The Eight Principles
- VIP (Volunteer in Philanthropy) Program Sponsor
- Registration/Information Center Sponsor: Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- Host Y Hospitality Center Sponsor: Life Fitness
- Schedule At A Glance Sponsor: FourSquare Research, Inc.
- New Attendee Session Sponsor: Association of YMCA Professionals (AYP)
- Special Session Sponsor: Bank of America
- Opening Reception Sponsor: Personify
- Conference All-Attendee Email Sponsor: StaffConnect Inc.
- Recognition Awards Sponsor: Ashworth Awards
- Centerpiece Sponsor: S&S Worldwide
- Thursday Morning Breakfast Snacks: Brad Cecil & Associates
- Thursday Afternoon Break
- Small Y Network: ORB Management Corporation
- Camping Professionals Wednesday Social Event: CampDoc.com
- YMCA Impact Camp Tour A:Total Gym
- YMCA Impact Tour B: CampMinder
- Registration Snack Sponsor: WOWBUTTER Foods
- 829 Studios
- Aire Fitness
- American City Bureau, Inc.
- Appointment King
- Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- Ashworth Awards
- Bit Scouts
- Brad Cecil & Associates
- CFRE International
- Christensen Computer Company Inc.
- Cornerstone OnDemand
- Crescendo Interactive
- CSM Fitness
- Dude Solutions
- eGym GmbH
- HD Supply Facilities Maintenance
- InTech Energy, Inc.
- Interactive Fitness/Expresso
- Iron Grip Barbell Company
- Jacob Tyler Brand & Digital Agency
- Jerold Panas, Linzy & Partners
- Jules and Associates, Inc.
- Life Fitness
- MicroShield 360 & System4 Facility Services
- Netzel Grigsby Associates
- One Beat CPR & AED
- ORB Management Corporation
- Palmer Non-Profit Communications
- Race Roster
- Reach Media Network
- Score Sports
- Seer Analytics
- Soft Play
- Speed Stacks Inc.
- S&S Worldwide
- StaffConnect Inc.
- Talbot Promo
- TechShare Group Inc.
- The Eight Principles
- The Fund Raising School at the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Total Gym
- U. S. Bank
- Woodway USA
- YMCA of the USA - International/World Service
- YMCA of the USA Talent & Knowledge Management
- YMCA Retirement Fund