2019 NAYDO Conference Fees
(Sept 17-Oct 31, 2018)
Nov 1-Dec 4, 2018
(Dec 5, 2018-Jan 31, 2019)
|NAYDO Member (Staff)||$600
(if paid in full by 10/31/18, price is $575)
|NAYDO Member (Volunteer)||$550||$585||$650|
|Spouse/Guest of Registrant||$220||$220||$220|
NOTE: After January 31, 2019, a late fee of $50 may be added to above registration fee and registrations are accepted only as long as space is still available.
What the Registration Fee Covers
Registration fees cover the mobile app access, program and facility costs, breakfast and lunch on Thursday and Friday, participant materials and gift, participation in the general sessions, educational workshops, hot topics, special sessions and other events. The following is an example of typical NAYDO events:
- Wednesday: Annual and Endowment Fundamentals workshops, Special Sessions, Opening Reception, Philanthropy Live! and Meet & Greet Networking Groups, New Attendee Orientation
- Thursday: Morning Coffee & Breakfast in Exhibits area, Hot Topics, General Session Keynote Luncheon, Philanthropy School and Workshops
- Friday: Continental Breakfast in Exhibits Area, Educational Workshops, Impact Awards Luncheon General Session, Philanthropy Forums and Friday Party (enough food for dinner).
Spouse/guest fee covers all of the above except for participation in the Hot Topics and Educational Workshops
NOTE: Spouses/Guests NOT registering for the conference may sign-up for the optional YMCA Impact tours, Sightseeing Tours and Philanthropy Live! projects.
Membership must be current at time of registration and on the dates of the conference in order to qualify for the NAYDO Member Rates. The opportunity to join or renew is provided on the conference registration form. Learn more about NAYDO membership.
Payment in FullDuring the Members-Only Registration period ending October 31, 2018, there is an incentive to pay in full with one payment: Staff pay only $575 instead of $600 (the staff rate if you pay only the deposit during that same time period).
Deposit Now with Balance Due January 2019
- Minimum of $100 non-refundable deposit is required at time of registration to secure space and ensure rate on date your registration is received in the NAYDO Office (online or hard copy).
- If you register early and pay only the $100 deposit, the balance is due by January 31, 2019. Payment can be made by check payable to NAYDO or auto charged in mid-January to the same credit card as the deposit.
- While the deposit is non-refundable it can be transferred to one other person's 2019 registration in the same YMCA association if processed by the January 31, 2019 registration deadline. After that date the $100 is non-transferable as well as being non-refundable.
- At least 6 weeks prior to the conference your delegation will receive by email a copy of the registered attendees from your Y and you will have the opportunity to make changes within a certain period of time. This process ensures the correct names appear on the mobile app roster and the correct email is in the system to allow everyone to download the NAYDO Conference mobile app.
- Before or after that time substitutions can be made by contacting the NAYDO Office at email@example.com, calling 504 464 7845 or you can also make them yourself online. Please provide substitute's complete contact information.
- There may be an adjustment to the registration fee based on whether the substitute is a staff member or volunteer due to the different rates for each.
Cancellation Deadline: February 26
- Registration: On or before the cancellation deadline requests for conference fee refunds (less the $100 non-refundable deposit) must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received after the deadline are not eligible for a refund unless documentation of special circumstances is submitted and approved.
- Hotel: Hotel reservations must match the NAYDO registration records as of January 31, 2019. After this date, rooms cannot be held without an attendee's name on the reservation.
- If you have more rooms or nights booked than you need, please do NOT cancel any directly with the hotel; contact the NAYDO Office first so that your extra rooms or nights can be used for NAYDO's waiting list. Once you cancel with the hotel this is no longer possible.
- Questions? Call Mary Zoller, NAYDO Operations and Conference Director, at 504 464 7845.
Financial Assistance Deadline: December 4, 2018Financial assistance requests are accepted beginning with opening of registration on September 17 through the December 4, 2018 deadline.
Complete the Financial Assistance Online Form and complete the Conference Registration Form online paying only a $50 financial assistance non-refundable application fee.
- Should you receive assistance, the $50 will be automatically applied to your registration fee when you are notified in late December about your financial assistance award.
- If you are notified that you did NOT receive assistance you will have the option of paying the October 31st rate and the $50 will be credited toward that amount or canceling from the conference. The $50 is non-refundable.