Sponsors and Exhibitors for 2018
Our sponsors and exhibitors help underwrite the NAYDO Conference and provide the latest in techniques, ideas and innovations to make your philanthropic initiatives and YMCA operations creative and successful. Links to sponsor websites are posted for your convenience once payment has been received.
NOTE: Any sponsorship listed below without a company name is available to any company or organization. August 1, 2017 was the deadline for company name to appear in the print version of the conference brochure. Reservations are taken after that date for spaces and sponsorships that remain available with payment due at time reservation is made.
Creative ways for visibility with available sponsorships below or ideas you may suggest are also a possibility. Call NAYDO Office at 504 464 7845 to discuss options the sooner the better.
2018 Sponsor Exhibitor Reservation Form
2018 Conference Sponsor Exhibitor Explanation of Benefits
2018 SponsorshipsNOTE: If you do not see a sponsorship that meets your company's needs, contact the NAYDO Office to explore a Custom Sponsorship. Call (504) 464-7845 or email@example.com.
- Platinum Premier Sponsor - Thursday Night Party and Year-Round Webinar Sponsor: Daxko
- Premier Sponsor - NAYDO Speaker Network: YMCA of the USA Financial Development
- Premier Sponsor - Philanthropy Live!: The Redwoods Group
- Premier Sponsor - Engagement Sponsor (Mobile App/Advance Packet): ThinSoft
- Premier Sponsor - Website & Podcasts: Donor By Design Group
- Premier Sponsor - Mini-Mardi Gras Parade and After Glow Event: Gro
- Premier Sponsor - Conference Participant Gift: ACTIVE Network
- Wednesday Lunch: Daxko
- Thursday Awards Lunch: VolunteerMatters
Annual Campaign Track:
Capital Development Track: Netzel Grigsby Associates
Board and Volunteer Development Track:
Major and Planned Gifts Track: Brad Cecil & Associates
Special Interest Track:
- Registration/Information Center Sponsor: Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- Host Y Hospitality Center Sponsor: Life Fitness
- Schedule At A Glance Sponsor: Four Square Research, Inc.
- New Attendee Session Sponsor: Blackbaud
- Opening Reception Sponsor: LaBlast Fitness
- Camping Special Session Sponsor: CampMinder
- Centerpiece Sponsor: S&S Worldwide
- Volunteer Management Software: Event Workforce Group
Workshop Sponsors: (1 space still available)
- Progressive AE
- Wednesday Morning Breakfast:
- Wednesday Afternoon Break:
- Thursday Morning Breakfast:
- YMCA Impact Tour:
- Registration Snack Sponsor: WOW Butter
- Young Professionals: Gro
- Camping Professionals: CampDoc.com
- Small YMCAs (Under $2M & $2-$4M):
- Staff New to Leading YMCA Development:
- Program/Membership Staff:
- VIP-Volunteer In Philanthropy (Board Members):
- MarCom Professionals (Marketing & Communications):
- Grant Writers Group:
- Branch Execs/Center Directors/COOs & Operations Staff:
- International Attendees:
- American City Bureau, Inc.
- Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- Brad Cecil & Associates
- Christensen Computer Company Inc.
- Crescendo Interactive, Inc.
- Dude Solutions
- Event Workforce Group
- Gabriel Group
- HD Supply Facilities Maintenance
- i3 International Inc.
- Interactive Fitness
- Jerold Panas, Linzy & Partners
- LaBlast Fitness
- Life Fitness
- Netzel Grigsby Associates
- One Beat CPR + AED
- REACH Media Network
- SCORE SPORTS
- Seer Analytics
- S&S Worldwide
- The Fund Raising School at the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Triangle2 Solutions
- Visit Indy NAYDO 2019 Conference
- YMCA of the USA - International/World Service
- YMCA Retirement Fund