Sponsors and Exhibitors for 2019
Our sponsors and exhibitors help underwrite the NAYDO Conference and provide the latest in techniques, ideas and innovations to make your philanthropic initiatives and YMCA operations creative and successful.
NOTE: August 1, 2018 was the deadline for company name to appear in the print version of the 2019 conference brochure. Reservations are taken after that date for spaces and sponsorships that remain available with payment due at time reservation is made.
Creative ways for visibility with available sponsorships below or ideas you may suggest are also a possibility. Call NAYDO Office at 504 464 7845 to discuss options the sooner the better.
- 2019 Sponsor Exhibitor Reservation Form or Make Your Reservation Online
- 2019 Conference Sponsor Exhibitor Explanation of Benefits
2019 SponsorshipsNOTE: If you do not see a sponsorship that meets your company's needs, contact the NAYDO Office to explore a Custom Sponsorship. Call (504) 464-7845 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Any sponsorship without a company name by it is available.
2019 Premier Sponsors:
- Platinum Premier Sponsor - Friday Night Party and Year-Round Webinar Series: Daxko
- Premier Sponsor - NAYDO Speaker Network: YMCA of the USA Financial Development
- Premier Sponsor - Philanthropy Live!: The Redwoods Group
- Premier Sponsor - Engagement Sponsor (Mobile App/Advance Packet): ThinSoft
- Premier Sponsor - Website & Podcasts: Donor By Design Group
- Premier Sponsor - Friday Lunch, Impact Tour, Young Professionals: Gro
- Premier Sponsor - Conference Participant Gift, Canal 5K Run/Walk: ACTIVE Network
Annual Campaign Track:
Capital Development Track: Netzel Grigsby Associates
Marketing and Communications Track: OPEN-LINE
Board and Volunteer Development Track:
Major and Planned Gifts Track:
Special Interest Track:
- Registration/Information Center Sponsor: Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- Host Y Hospitality Center Sponsor: Life Fitness
- Schedule At A Glance Sponsor: Four Square Research, Inc.
- Hot Topics Sponsor:
- New Attendee Session Sponsor:
- Opening Reception Sponsor: Personify
- Registration Snack Sponsor: WOWBUTTER Foods
- Thursday Morning Breakfast: GenEon Technologies
- Thursday Afternoon Break:
- Friday Morning Breakfast: The Alford Group
- YMCA Impact Tour A-Hendricks Regional Health YMCA Healthcare Partnership:
- YMCA Impact Tour B-Irsay Family YMCA at CityWay: OneCause
- YMCA Impact Tour C-Flat RockRiverYMCACamp/Ruth Lily YMCA Outdoor Center: CampMinder
- YMCA Impact Tour D-OrthoIndy Foundation YMCA: Gro
- YMCA Impact Tour E-Laurelwood Apartment Complex:
- Fitness Class: LaBlast Fitness
Network Sponsors: (does not include booth space or meals)
- Young Professionals: Gro
- Young VIPs:
- Camping Professionals: CampDoc.com
- Small YMCAs (Under $2M & $2-$4M):
- Staff New to Leading YMCA Development:The Fund Raising School at the IU Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Program/Membership Staff:
- VIP-Volunteer In Philanthropy (Board Members):
- MarCom Professionals (Marketing & Communications): Matrix Fitness
- Grant Writers Group: Grant Professionals Association
- Branch Execs/Center Directors/COOs & Operations Staff: Matrix Fitness
- International Attendees:
- American City Bureau, Inc.
- Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- AXIO Soccer
- Brandstetter Carroll, Inc.
- CCS Fundraising
- CFRE International
- Champro Sports
- Christensen Computer Company
- Crescendo Interactive, Inc.
- Dude Solutions
- Efficient Air Systems, Inc.
- Gabriel Group
- GBEX, LLC
- GenEon Technologies
- Greater Giving
- HD Supply Facilities Maintenance
- iCan Shine
- Jerold Panas, Linzy & Partners
- Jerry L. McCormick Consulting
- LaBlast Fitness
- Life Fitness
- Matrix Fitness
- NAYDO 2020 Visit Washington D.C. Area
- One Beat CPR + AED
- SCORE SPORTS
- Seer Analytics
- Texas Presbyterian Foundation
- The Fund Raising School at the IU Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
- YMCA of the USA - International/World Service
- YMCA of the USA - Talent & Knowledge Management
- YMCA Retirement Fund