Sponsors and Exhibitors for 2019
Our sponsors and exhibitors help underwrite the NAYDO Conference and provide the latest in techniques, ideas and innovations to make your philanthropic initiatives and YMCA operations creative and successful.
NOTE: August 1, 2018 is the deadline for company name to appear in the print version of the 2019 conference brochure. Reservations are taken after that date for spaces and sponsorships that remain available with payment due at time reservation is made.
Creative ways for visibility with available sponsorships below or ideas you may suggest are also a possibility. Call NAYDO Office at 504 464 7845 to discuss options the sooner the better.
- 2019 Sponsor Exhibitor Reservation Form or Make Your Reservation Online
- 2019 Conference Sponsor Exhibitor Explanation of Benefits
2019 SponsorshipsNOTE: If you do not see a sponsorship that meets your company's needs, contact the NAYDO Office to explore a Custom Sponsorship. Call (504) 464-7845 or email@example.com.
Note: Any sponsorship without a company name by it is available.
2019 Premier Sponsors:
- Platinum Premier Sponsor - Friday Night Party and Year-Round Webinar Sponsor: Daxko
- Premier Sponsor - NAYDO Speaker Network: YMCA of the USA Financial Development
- Premier Sponsor - Philanthropy Live!: The Redwoods Group
- Premier Sponsor - Engagement Sponsor (Mobile App/Advance Packet): ThinSoft
- Premier Sponsor - Website & Podcasts: Donor By Design Group
- Premier Sponsor - Friday Lunch, Impact Tour, Young Professionals Sponsor: Gro
- Premier Sponsor - Conference Participant Gift: ACTIVE Network
Annual Campaign Track:
Capital Development Track: Netzel Grigsby Associates
Board and Volunteer Development Track:
Major and Planned Gifts Track:
Special Interest Track:
- Registration/Information Center Sponsor: Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- Host Y Hospitality Center Sponsor: Life Fitness
- Schedule At A Glance Sponsor: Four Square Research, Inc.
- Hot Topics Sponsor:
- New Attendee Session Sponsor:
- Opening Reception Sponsor: Personify
- Registration Snack Sponsor: WOWBUTTER Foods
Workshop Sponsors: (Requires completion of Call for Presentation by May 18, 2018)
- Companies can submit after that date but will not receive priority consideration.
- Companies will be listed on website only after their workshop proposal has been selected (end of July)
- This sponsorship does not include a booth space.
- Thursday Morning Breakfast: GenEon Technologies
- Thursday Afternoon Break:
- Friday Morning Breakfast:
- YMCA Impact Tour 1: Gro
- YMCA Impact Tour 2:
- YMCA Impact Tour 3:
- Fitness Class: LaBlast Fitness
Network Sponsors: (does not include booth space or meals)
- Young Professionals: Gro
- Young VIPs:
- Camping Professionals: CampDoc.com
- Small YMCAs (Under $2M & $2-$4M):
- Staff New to Leading YMCA Development:
- Program/Membership Staff:
- VIP-Volunteer In Philanthropy (Board Members):
- MarCom Professionals (Marketing & Communications):
- Grant Writers Group:
- Branch Execs/Center Directors/COOs & Operations Staff:
- International Attendees:
- American City Bureau, Inc.
- Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- AXIO Soccer
- Champro Sports
- Crescendo Interactive, Inc.
- Efficient Air Systems, Inc.
- GenEon Technologies
- LaBlast Fitness
- Life Fitness
- One Beat CPR + AED
- SCORE SPORTS
- Seer Analytics
- Texas Presbyterian Foundation
- YMCA of the USA - International/World Service
- YMCA Retirement Fund