2020 Sponsors and Exhibitors
Our sponsors and exhibitors help underwrite the NAYDO Conference and provide the latest in techniques, ideas and innovations to make your philanthropic initiatives and YMCA operations creative and successful.
NOTE: If a company name is listed by a sponsorship, it has been sold. All others are available.
August 1, 2019 is the deadline for company name to appear in the print version of the 2020 conference brochure. Reservations are taken after that date for spaces and sponsorships that remain available with payment due at time reservation is made.
Creative ways for visibility with available sponsorships below or ideas you may suggest are also a possibility. Call NAYDO Office at 504 464 7845 to discuss options the sooner the better.
2020 SponsorshipsNOTE: If you do not see a sponsorship that meets your company's needs, contact the NAYDO Office to explore a Custom Sponsorship. Call (504) 464-7845 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Premier Sponsors:
- Platinum Premier Sponsor - Friday Night Party and Year-Round Webinar Series: Daxko
- Premier Sponsor - NAYDO Speaker Network: Y-USA Financial Development
- Premier Sponsor - Philanthropy Live!: The Redwoods Group
- Thursday Keynote Lunch: Daxko
- Friday Impact Awards Lunch: Gro
Annual Campaign Track:
Capital Development Track:
Board and Volunteer Development Track:
Major and Planned Gifts Track:
Special Interest Track:
Community Benefit Track:(NEW in 2020)
- Registration/Information Center Sponsor: Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- Host Y Hospitality Center Sponsor:
- Schedule At A Glance Sponsor: FourSquare Research, Inc.
- New Attendee Session Sponsor:
- Opening Reception Sponsor: LifeFitness
- Commemorative Pin Sponsor: Doc Morgan Inc.
Workshop Sponsors: (Requires completion of the Call for Presentations Online Form by
May 3, 2019 and Selection Process) Sponsors posted when confirmed in July.
- Thursday Morning Breakfast:
- Thursday Afternoon Break:
- Friday Morning Breakfast:
- YMCA Impact Tour Camp Letts: CampMinder
- YMCA Impact Tour
- YMCA Impact Tour
- Fitness Class: LaBlast Fitness
Network Sponsors: (does not include booth space or meals)
- Young Professionals: Gro
- Young VIPs:
- Camping Professionals: CampDoc
- Small YMCAs (Under $2M & $2-$4M):
- Staff New to Leading YMCA Development:
- Program/Membership Staff:
- VIP-Volunteer In Philanthropy (Board Members):
- MarCom Professionals (Marketing & Communications):
- Grant Writers Group: Grant Professionals Association
- Branch Execs/Center Directors/COOs & Operations Staff:
- International Attendees:
PREMIER EXHIBITORS 2020Daxko
Donor By Design Group
The Redwoods Group
- American City Bureau, Inc.
- Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- CFRE International
- Champro Sports
- Convergent Nonprofit Solutions
- Crescendo Interactive
- Employment Screening Alliance (ESA)
- Gabriel Group
- HD Supply Facilities Maintenance
- International Hospitality/Y-USA World Service
- LaBlast Fitness
- One Beat CPR + AED
- Personal Safety At Work
- The Fund Raising School at the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Ter Molen Watkins & Brandt, LLC
- West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
- YMCA Retirement Fund
- Y-USA Financial Development
- Y-USA Talent & Knowledge Management